Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 2 months ago

Should People really shop online?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Shopping online is like box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I think it's much better and more comfortable! You don't need to go to any shop when you can do it from home! 

• 2 months ago

Tis the way of the future!

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Which game is this in? (Since most games have different in-game currency)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I would say if you like it not it's mostly going to be the norm someday. Sometimes I do prefer going to the shop or market to make the purchase as it feels more secure and you know what your getting, but an Online shop will become a major way for people to shop in the near future (speaking from a third world country). 

• 2 months ago

It's inevitable.  Town shopping was once the norm, and it was a pleasure trying to find the items that you required, but this was not always possible. 

With online shopping it IS possible to a great extent to find exactly what you require. Saves lots of time and considerable hassle.  The only disadvantage is that you cannot see the goods immediately prior to purchase, which I would like to do.

Yes, I do recognise  tat some of the traditional ways were pleasurable , but were to some extent a pain in the butt.  It often take a little time to develop before we come to recognise that some update can become a pleasurable  event.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

With the COVID-19 pandemic right now, it makes absolute sense to shop online rather than go out and mix and mingle in brick and mortar stores.

• 2 months ago

People should shop wherever they want to shop.

• 2 months ago

Shop online for games, you mean? Because this is the Video & Online Games category, not the general internet category

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Shopping online is much better than going into stalls and shops to buy goods and ask for services to be rendered because it saves a lot of time. One can easily browse through different online shops and e-commerce stores to select whatever they want within the shortest possible time.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.