Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 2 months ago

bully at school?

I told my mom, teachers and the principal nobody belives me they all say I am making lies to get attention but it's not true.

What's the next step what can I do?

I told my mom, teachers and the principal.  Nobody beliEves me.   They all say I am LYING to get attention, but it's not true.

Record the bullying for proof.

Bullying? Wtf aren’t we all supposed to be in school online because of Covid??? How are you getting bullied if everything is closed and we’re supposed to be social distancing?

Bully them back, and don't worry about getting suspended. Next time you have standardized tests,  intentionally bomb them to get back at your teacher for putting up with this and encourage your classmates to do the same.

buy them vbucks, its the perfect gift for a significant other.

Start documenting what the bully is doing to you in writing. Keep a notebook where you write down times, dates, locations, and a brief description of each bullying incident. Make note of who was present and who was absent in each case. Every 30 days, take your notebook to the office and show it to the principal.  Eventually, he or she will have to pay attention to you and read it, if you're persistent enough.

Meanwhile, one thing you can try is asking the bully calmly and firmly to STOP what he or she is doing. Don't mention that you're keeping tabs on him or her, and don't make threats you can't act upon, such as saying you're going to tell the principal. That will only make you even more of a target than you already are. Remember that bullying is about POWER as much as it is about PLEASURE. It's a power trip for the person who's doing it, and what you want to do is take away the power by dealing with the person calmly and firmly- without anger or threats.

In addition to showing your notebook to the principal, you also need to show it to your mom. If she doesn't want to believe you at first, then keep doing it. Eventually, she'll start to come around and will realize that you're not exaggerating or making things up.

• ALBERT

Well it is so strange . I saw recently a movie, a true story, called "My dog skip". In that movie The main character got quite a bit persecuted but later became friends with those bullies. It turned out that the real reason why they were giving him a hard time was to try to teach him to fight back. I do not know whether that helps because sometimes the bullying might be like unbearable. My first year of middle school was so bad , like unbearable but I made the right decision to change schools and it made all the difference in the world. Often times it is a bad idea to fight back (physically) even though it seems right because nowadays you can get so easily into trouble for doing that. That is all the help I have for you. 

Go to the counselors who are in the principle office...

Refuse to go until they listen.

• ?

Go to the police 

nowadays, no one believes you unless you backed it with evidence.

what kind of bullying are they doing to you?

you might want to voice record or hide a video recording when they do the bullying.