Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in Computers & InternetHardwareAdd-ons · 2 months ago

HELP, I DROPPED MY FRIENDS LOGITECH G MOUSE AND ITS STUCK ON ONE RGB COLOR (RED) AND SOMETIMES THE ENTIRE MOUSE WONT WORK?

i tripped on the mouse cable and it fell from not too tall and now its stuck on red and when i press the color change button it wont work. sometimes all the buttons wont work.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Yes. By simply downloading the logitech g pro gaming software. Once you have done that. Click on the logitech g203 mouse in the bottom left corner and then click on the colored lightbulb (light settings), then switch the logo button to off.

• 2 months ago

Unplug it and plug it back in

• 2 months ago

You broke -you buy.What kind of help do you seek,collect money for you?

• keerok
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You'll have to tell your friend about it. Mad or not, you might have to replace it from your own pockets.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

it's dead, Jim.  time for a new one

• 2 months ago

If the button is broken, or the shell, then the button won't depress properly.  there is nothing you can do other than buy him another one.  $40 on most sites.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Buy your friend a new Logitech wireless mouse. Catch a sale and they're like $12. They last for years, and no cord.

• David
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You dropped it you broke it - is there any point to your non-question?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.