Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why do black and Hispanic men hate dark skinned females? They didn't want to date me because I'm black. Do their parents teach them this?

I am black and I feel so sad after seeing this Instagram page. A lot of black guys say this so I tried to date outside my race and not even Hispanic or Asian wants to date me. A Hispanic guy told me he wasn't interested in me without ever getting to know me and I kept asking him why. He didn't even reply and blocked me. Do their parents teach them to be this way? 

Here is his Instagram. 

www.instagram.com/okjasiei/

Everyone is unacceptable to some others. You are wasting your time.

• g

Everybody wont be interested. Hounding them for explanations as to why is offputting and only serve to cement that in their minds. Remember that everyone isn't the same, and not everyone decides who they want to date based on the color of their skin. Honestly if that's their priority, that's not who you want to be with anyway.

I have banged balck women before.

🥴😊

Thats not the case.

Look up mulatto women or celebs and see how many are mixed black and Asian or black and Latin.

🥴 What would you want to date them for? Its the white ones who have money. 🤑😜

🥴 Plus.... the stereotypes arent true about white guys and black guys. A good amount of whites are well endowed. And not many blacks are. 😁

And Latins... yes the rumors are true. 🤏