Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Which one of Biden’s many executive orders concerns you most ?

And why. 

There’s several I think are really concerning, but to pick one I’d say screwing over the native Americans  in violation of treaty rights and their sovereignty.   That was particularly low.  

Destroying pipeline jobs and upsetting Canada.

Signing global abortion and making American tax payers pay for it.  Maybe a Catholic, but not a Christian.

Forcing women in sports to put up with transgender men/women which is always a man trying to act like a woman.

All of them, why would we need congress then other than impeachments and under hand lies and dirty tricks?  President, HA! Crook and chief ! Nancy's puppet.

The one where Joe says that he can smell the hair of his bedtime nurses.

at some time and point we wont have enough land to grow crops, there wont be enough housing ,I disagree with Bidens plan to reward the US illegals to become US citizens ,they need to do it the right way or else leave .

Immigration ...we already have over 10 million illegals in the country ...

The Keystone pipeline. It is stupid that a President can start it or stop it. We need continuity in interstate projects. Imagine if he starts a solar project in Texas and wants a transmission line to cross the country. Then the next guy in office shoots it down.

How many of Trump's 220 executive orders concerned you most? I doubt any considering people like you had your anteater's snoot a mile up his ***!

********And Garry; it wasn't Biden who kicked the national guard out of DC, but the Mayor! Go download a clue you moron!

Closing the keystone pipeline.  They insist on Americans to be dependent on the government as a way to control its citizens. If we lose our freedom  in America there’s no place for us to go. This is last place ( or should and always has been ) to a free nation

The fact he has shown very little respect for the hard work of Trump to put a fence and save social security for those who need it. Trump wanted to stop the raping of resources by the Hispanics who have been doing this for decades by having too many children in  the past and bringing illegal neighbors into the country so their offspring could claim benefits. I lived in the past next to a Hispanic neighbor who had lots of them living on his property.  He used to raise rabbits to feed them. Once a stray dog got in their yard and they asked me to get it out.  I fed it and kept it on the porch then it wanted to go home.  The dog was angry the rabbits were being mistreated. This happened after October 2015.