Anonymous

What kind of father calls their own son a d@mn b@stard?

I'm ready to kick some @ss.

This child is almost 3. Like wtf?

The child is his, but he has some serious anger issues. 

A father with very little self respect. 

• me

An abusive angry man with mental issues. Leave him. The kid will have serious self esteem issues and may become an angry man one day....

already off to a bad start in parenting and not good for the child to be growing up in its innocent years when such animosity and ill will floats around..

it will only end badly for the child, when he/she grows up they'll end up with some sort issues.

this father is a piece of s*** period.

get out from there and well away from this nasty piece of work.

The father is not the biological father of the kid so the kid is a bastard.  That sort of thing is very common.  Especially among white people.  

Are you the same person I just answered, who wrote about her husband being verbally abusive to her child? My answer remains the same.

an honest one....................

• T J

Its the way you are raising that kid.

a father with some mental problems and needs to seek help

Presumably a very angry one.  I doubt it was a sign of affection.

What kind of person would get that angry at a 3 year old child and actually show it?  One with some pretty serious mental health issues, would be my guess.

It’s not as bad as the mental abuse some dads give their kids when they come home drunk and play the wife beater role