How to take risk and ask for help in life proper way . Too emotional feeling I feel so stuck 🥺?

I just don't care too much but I just want be interesting and smart . I'm tru for overnight stocking though . Any advice thanks tc . I really don't care this family just want to be like everyone else ☺️ that all . Thank tc 

Just want people be proud of me etc that all . Etc . That all etc that why asking etc thanks 

Like I have to think different way just asking like what to say on application and etc 

I didn't want all this stuff 😣just wanted to be like everyone else that why I don't care this family just how to ask as an outsider for help etc thanks tc . Is really too much for me but I am try I just have to escape . I don't care this family etc . Just want be like interesting and smart that is show off for me 

You have to try

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.