Jim asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why did Twitter wait so long to shut down the MyPillow guy?

Shut up commie.  EAT ****!

• Sam

That guy is a nut.

• ?

So we're past that whole pesky 'should we kill free speech ' argument now and into 'why did they wait so long to kill his free speech'. Progress.

I don't know they had - I AVOID large servers like that (for interaction with others), and IF I do use them - I NEED to see someway to stay Anonymous. (Facebook is even worse so refuse to use it either)

Truthfully as fare as any server allowing posts from users - the only business run ones should be limited to their product/service - NO other topic on them!

General discussion ones should be SMALL on run by individuals on their private equipment from there home.

Even YA, not that great - too big and general while run by a business,

BUT I am also against any sort of government regulation on them so...

Only the weak of the mind and those that have a sheep mentality infest that wretched site. 

I say shut down twitter, that's better

Source(s): I don't even use twitter cause it's so fake and gay