Are you or are you not getting the covid vaccine?

I am not getting it

I never take meds unless it's necessary, even headache stuff

I will get the vaccine because it's necessary for my job, simple as that

• John

YES I WILL be taking it.     Why ?  ...because I think logically and am not prone to paranoia.   It's the only way to suppress the virus and allow the health services to cope.

There is not one shred of evidence that there is anything bad in the vaccines and any side effects are so far minimal and no more than expected with any new drug.

Not taking it is not only illogical but irresponsible and stupid in that those who do not take it become an army of virus carriers and spreaders who will make others sick and KILL others. 

Fine, don't take it but when businesses slowly begin to reopen they will probably demand to see a vaccination card.   Why should they allow you to put them at risk??The only places you will be allowed in will be the bare essentials, i.e  supermarkets only. 

Still thinking about it.  I will not take a vaccine that contains human fetal cell lines.  I would rather not take one that has been tested using them, even if it doesn't contain them.  I'm not in a big hurry.

I already have, because I am not a pro- disease moron

I WILL be getting it.  Join us, and be proud of trying to save lives!

No way. Mainstream medicine and psychiatry have ruined the quality of my life enough. F ck them and Big Pharma too. Tired of being treated worse than a lab rat. 

• Andy C

I'm sorry you're so selfish.  Do you likewise never get the flu shot?

i need to ask my doctor about it first cause i have allergies that could be in the vaccine

I already got, along with my colleagues at the hospital, that are nurses,doctors, etc. We had NONE to VERY mild side effects, like sore arm (injection site), dizzy, headache, nothing major. If YOU don't want to get it that is fine, it is another available vaccine for someone who WANTS it!!! 

i am going to get it.. because i am not an idiot.. at the moment, vaccines are not recommended for pregnant women, with comorbidities and/or at extreme ages (too young or too old)..

your actions only mean that more vaccines would be available for the rest us.. so thank you? whatever you say next, i just hope that you and more of you do not get the already hard-to-get vaccine.. hahahahaha `

`

`

do yourself a favour and Google or Youtube search for 'COVID-19 Long Haulers'.. the Post Acute COVID-19 syndrome hits 10% of COVID-19 survivors - many are young and athletic.. this syndrome is probably 10 times worse than COVID-19 itself..  if you know a long-hauler (as i do), you will know how stupid to refuse COVID-19 vaccine when it is offered to you.. until then, better remain silent than stupid..