Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Why do many women think that their husbands money is there's to spend frivolously?

For example, my brother and his wife and getting a divorced because he works as a doctor and she is unemployed and is a stay at home mom with a joint bank account that she had access to from him, and she was taking all of his money and spending it on fancy dresses, a new Tesla, expensive $100+ lunches on a daily basis, would buy her and her husband tickets for expensive trips that he never even was told prior about, she would just book trips without telling him, etc etc.

Update:

You never hear these stories about stay at home dads who spend all their working wife's money, it's always women spending their husbands money

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

In 1923 priests tried to change the calendar; Holy Fire didn't come down; Turkish guards killed these priests; Ruski Orthodox replaced them.

Holy Fire ended with Patriarch Irenaios. Now it's faked by heretics. Irenaios is the last Orthodox Patriarch. Irenaios blessed Catacomb movement.

What you need is antimins (remains of saints sewed into a towel, one cup, one spoon, wax candles, nonkosher non-yeast nonbarcoded nonqrcoded bread/wine, etc.)

Electricity is from Satan; yeast is grown on pig bacteria, etc.

Barcode = Druid black magic curse; QRcode = ancient Mayan curse...

Kosher (K) or Union of Orthodox Synagogues (U) = sprinkled with blood like Mosis did. Underneath the entrance of synagogue lies New Testament...

Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons or dipped spoon into alcohol are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion).

Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good.

SSN is written as a barcode/QRcode; then it's put into a chip; chip is put into vaccine; chipped people are influenced (by super computers) to receive grey plastic card World Passport with no name on it (but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays). If you reject mark of the beast then your direct ancestors go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov from Ural).

Birds participate in time creation. It's a sin to kill birds. Dinosaurs live under our level; they will get out through sinkholes and lakes; to kill them, go for their nerves. Save the birds; but kill the dinosaurs. First dinosaur will come out of Volga River in Russia. Scientists don't see dinosaurs under our level because of radiation. Sinkholes happen because people dig for resources underground and because earth is heating up.

Source(s): mRNA vaccine by Moderna contains *Luciferin* dissolved with *66.6* ml of distilled *phosphate* buffer solution... ...mark of the beast...that's what it is... all vaccines are chipped; all vaccines have cells of aborted fetuses in them
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Similar reason to why some men willingly marry women who have no intention of working and pulling their own weight. Your brother married someone frivolous. That is why she spends their joint assets frivolously. 

• 1 month ago

You just don't understand a marriage.  It isn't HIS money. When married it is THEIR money. Each is entitled to a share of luxuries.  Many men are happy to spend money on beer, or new golf clubs or a flash car but resent their wife buying furniture or clothes.

• 1 month ago

If your brother married a gold digger that has nothing to do with "many women" or any other woman besides his wife

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Because no man can keep up with a woman's spending.

His heart is generous. The more he gives, the happier and manlier he feels.Her heart is greedy. The more buying power a woman has, the more she has to work on her soul. A husband can barely recall what was bought yesterday.But if a wife spends her money to buy new tires for his car, she'll remind him about it 10 year later.

• 1 month ago

You know of this specific instance in your family, unfortunately. However, this does not apply across the board to "many women" , as you have suggested.  In this one, I can't say what her motives might have been, although its possible that she's a gold digger, selfish, oblivious about the monetary values involved, feeling angry and using spending as a form of revenge, or any other possibility, as well. 

• edward
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

My wife does that sometimes.  Except we have our own accounts too.  If she wants to continue to spend money she has to remember that i don’t have to put money into that account and if she ends up stranded at a restaurant it’s not my problem but i love her and wouldn’t do that to her.  I don’t mind her spending money, you have a dumb brother

• i + i
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

For some, it is just the fact that they 

never grew up -- daddy provided for 

everything and they never had to 

worry about finances. For others 

it is a disease, where they try to 

find some kind of satisfaction by 

buying things ("shopping therapy"). 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No idea. I  have a rich husband but would love him with or without money. I would never spend his hard earned money! As his wife and the mother of his kids,  he supports me financially for things I need and on holidays he buys us gifts and stuff, but I never take his money without making sure hes ok with it. I have a job as well and although it does not pay a lot, I still help out with stuff. Thats so wrong that she would splurge his money without even telling him! Some women think that in a relationship they are entitled to their husbands money 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.