Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

What's wrong with me?

For the most of 12 hours I've been in bed on my phone and/or doing nothing. I haven't been eating well at all or drinking. I can't sleep because I don't have any seroquel left :/ I feel lowkey nauseous so I decided to go back to bed again and sleep it off which will not happen. I have a headache and I feel like crap.

How about talking with the pharmacist about whether you can get a couple dosages of seroquel until your doctor calls in for refills.  

Perhaps you can also go to an "urgent care center" (or ask a trusted person to take you) and let the doctor or health care provider know about your situation.  Certain "urgent care centers" may require that one call from the parking lot before entering the building due to Covid-19 restrictions.  Please also be aware that "urgent care centers" usually have specific business hours.

yes anti psychotics will help u sleep. If i don'

t have my closopine I mostly can't sleep either. You will have to wait it out till u get some more medication.

You are dehydrated and building up toxins, drink some water.