when is yahoo going to turn the comments section back on?

It was nice to be able to comment on an article, but many did abuse the common sense & responsibility to the truth, also commentaries must be judged by accurate history and not that is convenient to teach by Governments. Half truths and tilted in favor of the winner. Comments must be written by someone who knows the subject matter profoundly and not based on emotions and guss work. People should learn it is more favorable to learn from those who know rather than making an *** of ones self. 

nobody knows slowhand 01.

I hope never, that way i cannot be abused

I think never. I've moved to YouTube comments. Yahoo is a dead duck.

Never...They don't want the people to point out their lies and deception.

They are just a propaganda machine for the far left and the tops in Fake News.

Yahoo is nothing but leftists and creeps pushing liberal propaganda and pro queer agenda. They don't want anyone saying anything positive for Trump the BEST  president America has ever had or will. If you are against their leftist immoral BS they'd rather force it on you every time you open the yahoo page. It's sickening and makes me want to puck.. THOUSANDS are suing Twitless, Fake Book, Youbgoob and Yahoo for first amendment violations.

I think they permanently turn off commenting

Never ever ever! Please!

When you all promise to give me positive comments and not until.