Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

What’s this #BidenErasedWomen trend all about?

What has Biden done that’s so bad for women?

Biden wants to end women’s sports.  Some women do t like that.   

He was accused of raping several of them.

• Goodness gracious, as remarkably informative as modern media is, it's difficult to believe a second opinion from the unsophisticated proletariat masses is necessary to make things clear. 

Here's the basics. Biden thinks women will vote for liberal issues and candidates no matter what, but feels LGBTQ votes are necessary for continued Democrat election success. A few female sport trophies/medals for trans-females will gain more votes than are lost from natural born females angered that anatomical operations and hormone treatment can't possibly reduce Usain Bolt, Ndamukong Suh or even someone of diminutive stature like Wayne 'Great'zky or Gordie Howe into less physically endowed natural born females. 

I hope you were looking for a truthful answer and not trying to incite more radicals to storm the Capitol with your question.

Neither the President, Congress, the courts, modern big medicine or any sporting organization has the legitimate authority to determine whether it's ethically appropriate for natural born males to compete on level ground with natural born females. That decision is completely up to natural born females. They don't need another 'man'-made glass ceiling forced on them. 'Fight' for your rights, ladies. I know using that word could get me censored or arrested, but I'm in your corner. Girl power, y'all.

BidenErasedWomen has been moving since the introduction. I... Glad to represent what I do. ... Twitter changed the phrasing in the depiction of the Biden pattern from ... By clicking "Acknowledge Cookies," you agree to store on your gadget all the advances portrayed in our Cookie Policy.

He's destroying this country with his radical far left agenda that's what he's doing.

I don't think so. 

When did Cons pay any attention to Women's Sports, anyway? 

I never heard of it, but remember:

Right Wing Media is the Fake News.  Rule of Thumb: if a right winger says it, it's probably not true. 

The main cause for the division in America is The Right believes ridiculous lies and they refuse to be shown when they are wrong . 

That has to do with TERFS. TERFS think transwomen are not women. Biden did some good things for transgender folks so the TERFS lost their minds. An example of a TERF is J.K. Rowling. 

And this is also about 'protecting' women in sports. It's not. It's just straight up sexism, as always. Trans women are women. They're taking hormones and so forth, so that they present as women. They're not men pretending to be women to have a greater edge in a sports arena. That's just horseshit. It's sexist horseshit. Ah, the little ladies need protecting from them there trans freaks! No, actually, women don't need anything like that, idiots. 

By the way, providing protections or acknowledging that trans people are people does not erase any other group of people. That's not how that works. Any more than saying Black Lives Matters erases white lives. People need to stop this sort of dead end reactionary thinking. 

Source(s): TERF is an acronym for trans-exclusionary radical feminist.

I could be that most women voted for Biden and some republican is angry that that can’t take away their rights anymore.

It's about cons desperate to bad mouth Biden