Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTrivia · 3 months ago

Singapore's education system?

Hi, I'm a 17-year-old poly student about to finish my poly foundation program(PFP).  The PFP is to prepare students for their first year of poly for those who do not know. Nearing the end of the second semester, I came to realize that I have been taught many unnecessary subjects that do not help in my career. Why is this so? An example is that I have to do so challenging math questions which I would not use in the future at all. =( p.s even my math teacher admitted that the majority of the things we learn in math we will not use in the future led along with use at all..... Why is Singapore's education teaching us pointless things, while not focussing on the domain subjects? is it cause they don't wanna lose out? 

I see many of my friends just going with the flow of SG's education, as they fear of scoring bad grades and their mindset set to get a eg degree and climb the corporate ladder. I feel this is wrong as so much irrelevant things taught can be exchanged with learning useful knowledge to help us in the future. Not to mention a diploma pay is $2000+, studying so hard, so much stress and tears, but legit half of the things taught is mostly irrelevant or can be easily self studied. What do yall think of SG education system and its students?

1 day ago

The elite is faking that they took the real vaccine; the real vaccine will cause spiritual and physical damage. When will the official churches start praying for the false prophet? Orthodox Christian three hand signs are different than Buddhist mudras. Ecumenism = 263 heresies; each heresy leads to hell. Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons or dipped spoon into alcohol are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion). Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good. SSN is written as a barcode/QRcode; then it's put into a chip; chip is put into vaccine; chipped people are influenced (by super computers) to receive grey plastic card World Passport with no name on it (but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays). If you reject mark of the beast (by hiding within a 10-15 people group according to saints Gabriel Urgebadze and Seraphim of Sarov), then your direct ancestors go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov from Ural). First vaccine shuts off your immune system; second vaccine gives you diseases; third vaccine puts your immune system back and it will start fighting the diseases and will cause death. Saint Paisios from Mount Athos said that the devil wants to deceive the rich with freemasonry, poor with communism, and believers with ecumenism. Elpidios Vagianakis said that there will be seven “mark of the beast” vaccines; reject all of them! Documents are from Satan; burn all the documents that you can find. Electronics will be used to track you. Even old broken unplugged 1970 TV set will show the evil flying antichrist using Tesla's ether. Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good; always pray the Jesus prayer or to saints who help right away (like saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov according to whom if you reject mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors go to heaven); forgive me.

Source(s): Money will be electronic. Gov't will say someone lost their card or it was stolen; now, they have "solution" aka "mark of the beast system"... because no one will steal your hand/forehead. Remember Book of Revelation says: mark of the beast = permanent hell; forgive me.

This question gets asked over and over again. As your math teacher should have told you. a university education is about much more than just preparing you for a job. It is also preparing you to be an educated citizen. Math is great training for the brain- and you'll use it more than you think. If you just wanted to learn to do a job, you could have gone to a vocational school, where you'd learn just how to install HVAC, for example. Companies need people who can think and analyze problems, who can find information, evaluate it, and apply it. And countries need people who can understand information. Singapore, for example, has done a great job of controlling COVID. The US hasn't- largely because a lot of people didn't understand the scientific information they were given. 

I also have to point out that we live so long these days that many people change their careers at least once. I know a physical education teacher who went back to school to be a doctor. She was able to do that because she'd had science courses at her university. I know another who majored in math, taught math, and then went back to become a nurse- again, she had the science background. An English teacher went to law school- which she could do because she had history and political science courses. You don't know what you're going to need in the future.