Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Have you heard of a country called Canada?

96 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Yes been there once and never again!!!! USA girl, I will stick to the American people and American ways. Canada was not bad but I do not car for it. We got nice beaches Hawaii, FL keys, US Virgin islands, etc. Popular attractions: Walt Disney World, Sea World,  etc. Nothing against Canada here, I guess I am just used to the USA!

• Nicole
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yeah

I never been there 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Big deal. 🙄

Its just another country.

Having a King or Queen is no big deal.

• 4 weeks ago

I sure have, eh

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Yes I have heard of this country

• ?
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

is that the place with yummy maple syrup??

• 1 month ago

Yes, almost everyone knows about this beautiful country. 

• 1 month ago

Yes. It is full of nice people that say "soory" and "aboot" all the time. They ask you if you want "beg" for your groceries. 

• 1 month ago

Don't remind me.

Canada is and has always been that silent neighbor up north that cares nothing about the spotlight and - my first visit there in 1998 I was totally not expecting to find what I found.

Now that they've closed their borders to us unruly Americans that demand to live in the moment and not do the things necessary to curb the virus... it's even more painful.

I've always abhorred being here and have looked to Canada ever since my first visit... 

I've never been a guy that thinks that eating until you have to puke or living without working off of taxpayer money is more important than friends and romance - so Canada is Dreamland to me and alas... I now know more clearly than ever that I will never be an official resident of the place for even one day since we are now living in the end of times.

Ain't it crazy that strict politics and partisanship have spread the virus more than any literal cough ever could?

Crazy.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Best BigMacs on the planet hun

P.S. Your forgot to block this account!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.