What would you do with this floor plan? ?

Bedrooms are at the rear by the way 

Attachment image

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Asep
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I don’t like how you walk into the house and all you see are bedrooms and a bathroom like what

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I would eliminate the entryway/ lounge wall.

Remove doors leadingout of kitchen, except utility roomand closet doors. They are Useless.

I understand the toilet location so one can shower independently, however, you can't wash your hands after you use the toilet. Not good.

• 1 month ago

I would have someone that has SEEN a floor plan make up something believable.

• John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It is a modest home. If you want more you will have to pay more.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • F
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It’s hard to say without dimensions but it looks like a two bed bungalow or flat with a third bedroom squeezed in. 

It’s U.K. because we price homes by bedrooms not square feet, so builders always make it a 3 bed property even it it means the other beds are tiny , gecayse it’s sells for more.

• garry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

throw it in the bin , no dimensions on it , so  cant tell the size of it .. kind of old style house and 1 bedroom is to small , and the bathroom is small , an extra window in the lounge would be handy .kinda cheap looking .

• drip
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Why are there so many doors.  The kitchen and the lounge don’t need doors.  And the toilet outside of the rest of the bathroom is too odd for me.  Don't bedroom have closets?

• 1 month ago

ugh.  this is cramped.  i assume the builder thinks he needs to get near maximum number of people into near minimum space and at minimal cost.  Frankly, I'd want to live elsewhere.  Reminds me of a slightly expanded version of the house I grew up in 60 odd years ago ... however, that one had a full basement and standing height attic [loft] which the homeowner could finish himself to expand his living space.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

its weird that the toilet is in a separate room than the rest of the bathroom

is that the norm on your side of the pond?

• 1 month ago

If I was building it there would be less walls on kitchen and entrance. more open.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

🥴

Nothing.

Its perfect. 

Now wheres the patio area and garage?

😳 There you go. 🥴 Make sure you have them.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.