Anonymous

Testicle pain what should I do?

I have really painful testicles and have done for a few weeks. I don’t want to go to the doctors as I don’t really want to expose myself. What should I do?

Visiting a Doc for problems down there can be embarrassing - but get over it and go see either your regular doctor or a urologist. Could be many things:  from cancer to "testicular torsion":  that's when ur plums get twisted around and the sperm or blood vessels are squeezed and flow cut off.  Sometimes doc can manipulate things back into place - but surgery is sometimes needed.  This is an EMERGENCY:  if blood circulation is cut off the testicles will die and atrophy.  You can also lose your ability to father children or even to have sex.  SEE A DOCTOR ASAP.  (remember:  doctors who specialize in problems down there, erectile disfunction, sterility, 'rhoids, rectums, colons, and other such things have CHOSEN that field of specialty and deal with persons with those problems all the time.  You might not want to work on sewer pipes - but to a plumber you are the customer and livelihood.  Same with health professionals.)

If it makes you feel any better I would also refuse to see a doctor for the same reason :/

• Mike G

Suffer...........................