Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Sharp pain in testicles what should I do?

I have a very sharp pain in my testicles and have had this for a few weeks. I am frightened to go to the doctors and I do not want to have my penis out. What should I do about this?

2 Answers

  • Nick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    go to doctor before it gets too late....

  • 1 month ago

    See a doctor right away.  Don't wait even another minute.  This could be a serious problem.

    Or, if you wait long enough the testicles will die, get gang green, and then your dick will fall off.  And then you'll still have to go to the doctor.


    If you have a phoebe about seeing the doctor, maybe just take it one step at a time.  First step is to call and make an appointment.  Second step is to go there.  Tell the doctor that you have a problem with exposing yourself.

    If you know how to meditate, try some meditation before your appointment.  Try some mindfulness exercises.  Go to youtube and search "mindfulness"

    There really is no do-it-yourself with this.  You need to see a doctor.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.