I need music help?

Its time for new songs in my phone. Nothing with reference to death or addiction. I mostly like pop, prefer female singers over male singers. I love the old Taylor swift but already have most kf her songs. I lile Country but the new kind. Recently I've been listening to: Like that and girlfriend from Bea Miller. Also I've been into Raising hell by Kesha and Pretty girl by Maggie Lindemann. I also like the Hannah Montana songs like party in the U.S.A. I used to listen to Truth hurts by Rizzo constantly but have grown tired of it so any song like that would be great. I love Selena Gomez, Demi Lavato, Brittany spears, Avril Lavigne, Arians Garnde. I like some of Jessie J songs. I'm not into Billie Elish. I HATE Justin Biber. I like some of Beyonce and Rhianna and Nikki. But I find Nikki to be a little too much with her sexual lyrics.

I like the old kind of country not the new kind. Why doesnt the website allow us to edit our questions???😡