Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

Blair witch project, love it or hate it?

I love it and I've been watching horror movies over thirty years.

Attachment image

13 Answers

Relevance
  • F
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There are some scary bits but the constant “badly filmed” by camcorder thing gets a bit weary. ( I do realise that’s it’s supposed to be like that and it’s part of the film).

Watched the 2016 remake / sequel 2 ? the other day.

It was even worse. 90 odd minutes of “poor” filming and screaming about things you don’t see. 

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

excellent horror that mixes found footage with supernatural and other things. truly disturbing and fascinating atmospheres. i liked it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Neither. It is lower average

• Petter
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I can honestly say I haven't really been scared by a horror movie since I was probably like 12, but this movie... Ouch, it really messed with my head. Had I seen it alone in a cabin in the woods, I probably would have cried for mommy. By far best horror movie I have seen.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Didn't like it, why too much of that girl screaming and shaky camera, and just when I thought it was finally going to get scary it ended.

• 1 month ago

I'm kinda blah about it.

• 1 month ago

Absolutely hated it !!  Clearly it was a total waste of my time to sit and watch it. 

Source(s): Unfortunately I subjected my self to watching it.
  • Gonzo
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

It was decent, I thought it was scary when I first saw it when it came out,. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

waste of time -                 

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It was well done.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.