Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Isn’t it great to be able to wake up without reading a disgusting and tasteless tweet from Donald Trump?

God bless President Joe Biden and God bless America

8 Answers

Relevance
  • y
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Yet there are still disgusting and tasteless new media stories about him every morning.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

still have to watch sleepy joe and the one sided coverage of CNN and MSNBC

• 1 month ago

Mmmm I never saw a problem with him. He just spoke his mind. Most politicians( like Joe Biden for example) act like some they’re not. They’re the typical politicians who say “they’ll bring change” but end up doing nothing. Most of the time people vote for someone just because of their charisma and not their policies. I guess that’s why so many people hated Trump. They were so used to politicians putting up an act..When Trump came along and said what needed to be said.yeah people freaked out. Don’t get me wrong, some of his tweets are unnecessary though. His policies though? They were good. 

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No controversies since 1/20/2021

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yeah.  The papers use all that space today to talk about the money that SloJoe Biden is pissing away on about everything except Americans

• Elliot
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

And God bless Twitter for banning Trump.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Still obsessed with The Donald?

Trump will continue to be a thorn in your foot, a craw in your misbegotten soul.

He will naw at you because you allowed hatred to rule your pathetic life.

Hatred is in your blood.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, yes - it is Great! and God bless President Joe Biden and God bless America.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.