Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Is it great that my local McDonald's is being remodeled and they are installing the new employees that don't charge $15 an hour?

The particular McDonald's in my neighborhood is owned by a franchise they are slowly updating their restaurants. It happens.

Lol, GMO, so is every restaurant in America and their suppliers. Tell me something new.

Answer: Biden is a MORON

there ya go - raise the wages - get rid of the people

every time you use self check out or a machine like this - you are telling companies you are ok with putting someone out of a job.

• y

Burger joints basically stand on their own and have very small profit margins. Labor is their top controllable expense. Increase the cost of labor and something has to give, if they still wish to have even that small profit margin they do have.  The upfront investment for the larger chains, is well worth it over time. The smaller owner operated places, will not be able make this sort of investment. They will be forced to close their doors.  This is all a known though, why does anyone think big business backs the left?

I live up here in Montana and we haven't got those things yet in our local McDonald's.

Yes.  It is also great that McDonald's food is GMO

Which part of America are you in where this has only just happened?

Sure it does. Tell us another story.