Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

I own lots of rental property in white liberal neighborhoods, should I only rent only single parent Urban families with teenage kids?

Especially the ones that have teenage kids with criminal backgrounds.

Oh, this is real. I will be putting up with my homes for section 8 housing funding. Which the government pays the rent for the house for low income single parent families. 

Your belief is not a requirement. So go get a life yourself. I'm still going to do what I got to do, like it or not.

"I own lots of rental property"

No you don't, it is easy to show that you don't because you followed up with" should I only rent only single parent Urban families with teenage kids?"

If you had lots of rental property, you would have done your homework and judging from the tone of your question your only aim would be to maximize profit at the expense of those paying rent.   You are not interested in building a prosperous vibrant and diverse community, why should you be, that is the job of government.

single parent families have more of a chance that they will commit crimes.

anyways, what you propose is illegal in America

• y

All of them should go towards low income rentals, you can get tax breaks and such from the city and state sometimes for it. I love the idea living in an extremely wealthy liberal town in Ma. That has a huge population of people from China as well as India. In the last decade those two populations are just about 50% of the town, oh how the old money and the rich assholes complain. I love it, liberal elitists dicks.

If you owned "lots of rental properties" you would only care about anything but the color of the money you make. "Lots of Rental Properties" means you don't personally select each tenant. You'd have a staff that would have to follow the laws that govern fair rental practices in your state. Or face fines you'd have to pay.  So I'm sorry but you sound like a troll hoping to offend others by acting like a rental racist.

Jared Kushner is a slum lord. He buys destressed properties in urban areas and applies for government sponsored improvement loans. Then he pockets money and sells the property in the same condition he bought them.  Nothing changes for the people living in the broken down property. But Jared makes a nice pile of cash exploiting the loop holes in the government loan programs designed to provide decent housing for low income renters in urban areas.  

You fckn liar. Get a life

Rent to anyone who can pay the rent.

You're either the worst businessman ever to come here looking for business advice... or your story is fake news.