Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Why is it bad to use "retard"?

It's not like I am using it to make fun of people with disability. People called me this throughout my entire high school life, even though I'm not disabled. So I learned the word is okay, from my classmates.

"There's never a time you'll use it and people are going to be impressed with what you have to say." I didn't say people will be impressed if I said it.

https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/questions?show=... (VPR_000)

Bet you didn't like when people called you that so you shouldn't call others that. Just perpetuating the bullying does nothing to improve the human condition. 

• Robert

Well now with SloJoe Biden in charge we'll have none of that.  He has proven that retards can hit even the hightest of Peter Principles

Although I don't give a damn what words you use, I'll say it's not a very classy word in general. There's never a time you'll use it and people are going to be impressed with what you have to say.

Are you Caucasian? If so, would it be ok to call you n-gger?

The fact that people use this ugly word for people who do not have this disability does not make it okay.