Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Is Mary Trump jealous of all the success of Donald that she has to release personal information from his childhood?

That's pretty lowbrow Mary

• ?

Serves him right. 

She is an envious rotten, liberal puke.

Her father died because he couldn't cut it like The Donald.

• ?

I think she shows signs of that. I didn't trouble myself with learning what she had to say about her family members. Some would use a kinder term to describe her as a "loose cannon".

Actually, she's angry because her uncle lied about his father's wealth to steal $100 million from her. 

• ennui

Perhaps you could outline Donnie's success, then we'll give your question consideration.

• Kate

Mary Trump has known trump all her life. She wrote an enlightening book about trump and you can't handle it. Perhaps if trump was a good person and didn't do so much damage she wouldn't have felt compelled to warn us.