Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why do KKK Republicans claim that Obama/Michelle, Warnock and Omar hate America?

Republicans claimed that Obama/Michelle, Warnock and Rep. Omar all hate America but they all easily won with over 51% of the vote while their dear leader couldn't crack 47% of the popular vote.

RACIST, TRAITOR, REPUBLICAN, KKK MEMBERS.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

The people who hate America are the people who attacked congress. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Joe Biden said that integrating schools will create "a racial jungle" and he did not want his children to grow up in a "racial jungle" Birds of a feather

• 1 month ago

I haven't watched CNN/MSNBC today, is this their new talking point?

First, You can claim that Republicans might feel that Michelle Obama, Warnock and Omar hate America, they have stated so. 

Barak never said that. 

As far as the KKK, they are a Democratic establish hate group after Republicans fought the Democratics supporting Slavery in the South. 

I am sorry you are ignorant, Programmed tool of Left Wing Media. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

KKK was a Democrat wet dream, not a Republican one.  Quit deflecting.

Attachment image
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Let me help, all KKK members are and were Democrats.  The Republican party is the only one with a record of arming citizens against the KKK.

• Arch
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

For the same reason that gnomes and goblins claim that plumbers hate America.

What's that?  You say that there's no such thing as gnomes and goblins and so they can't possibly make such a claim?  Well, that's interesting, because there's also no such thing as a "KKK Republican".  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Along with you, they obviously hate America and white people.

The Jews have hated whites since WW2 and we were the ones that took down the Germans and they still hate us.

Go figure.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.