Why do the left wing riots continue? Thought it was Trump's fault? How long before the country begs Trump to come back?

NEVER EVER EVER Should he come back EVER.

• Git

The “left wing” may be rioting.

But the Trumptards will always have the dubious honor of insurrection.

Way to go!

Q anon lied to you; idiot. Trump is never coming back, not after he tried to stage a coup on the US government. Nobody excepta handfulof useful idiots like you even support him. The world hates him and will stand for no more of his nonsense.

The attack on Congress was the straw that broke the camels back. The whole lot of you fascists will be hunted down and jailed; and you deserve it!

You're crazy. You're doing moral equivalency. The Congress is sacred ground. what Trump did was an insurrection against the United States to subvert our election. He wanted it to be a blood bath. He encouraged them to fight. We were lucky that shooting didn't start. He planned the insurrection with Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell and Flynn's brother who works at the Pentagon.

See if he could have gotten his blood bath. The count would have been stopped. He would have declared martial law and himself dictator for life. You know Pence and Pelosi are dead. There's blood of the floor of the House. This was his plan. Flynn's brother at the Pentagon stopped the Capitol Police from being reinforced.

As with any failed coup leader, he should pay for his crimes. He and his co-conspirators. The Flynn brothers. The aiders and abetters like Hawley and Cruz and House Republicans that promoted the Big Lie.

• Biden isn't a savior, he is a statue. The morons want to see some kind of change. The democrats don't understand. In all the decades Biden was being paid by taxpayers, he did absolutely nothing. He doesn't know how to stop anything, or start anything. Biden is just a useless figurehead. Harris is a left wing radical, she loves the riots. The democrats can never admit Trump did anything right. 

Trump worked 4 years for the American people and didn't take a salary! ~ During that time I can't think of a single bad thing that happened that wasn't blamed on Trump. I can't think of a single good thing Trump did that he was given credit for. What good thing? Go ahead and ask. I dare you! LOL If you ask, I won this argument. Only sane people want Trump back. 

There are no left wing rioters. We dems peacefully protest 

They are already begging for him to come back.  The way he was treated if I were him I would stay on the golf course in FL & let those democratic thieves do what they want.

Because they are Biden's insurrectionists and democrats say it's okay. Thanks to stupidcat for backing me up on this.

What "left wing riots"?  There are some anti-govermnet idiots rioting.  They are hardly representative of the left.  It isn't like 8,000 of them rioted in the capitol and threatened the lives of elected officials.  

Keep beating that dead horse...