Does anyone still remember back in the early nineties when those leftists kept saying all real Bible believers are going to be sorry, after?

Scientists Destroy belief in the Bible by proving that All Homosexuals are CREATED TO BEHAVE in that way, because Scientists have now the HOMOSEXUAL GENE, that means ALMIGHTY GOD FORCES them to behave in such a way,  Unlike any other Behaviour, the BIble says HE is Against.

What ever happened to that great Breaking NEWS DAY,  Where Scientists managed to PROVE JEHOVAH GOD WRONG ON JUST ONE BEHAVIOR.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

There is no gay gene. 

• sarah
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you are referring to a political party?  Jehovah's Witnesses do not take sides in politics.  They do not believe homosexuals are forced to be one.  It is like and alcoholic, or drug abuser, they are deviants towards sex.  They do oral and anal sex in order to gain and abuse of the sex organs.  So they are not born they are made.  They even use animals in their lust toward one another.  That has nothing to do with religion or a political party.  They just ruin their bodies in and unnatural way and even married couples can do it.  So that is not true.  Some people are just lustful about sex.

• 1 month ago

no

and neither do you

because it didn't happen

• 1 month ago

No one ever said anything remotely like that. Whats it like being a liar? I thought lying was a sin. Do you care if you sin or do you have one of them get out of hell free cards that you get by pretending jesus is real?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Rayal
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No I don't remember that at all. You just don't like Homosexuals and look for any excuse to attack them. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/29/science/gay-gen...

• Nope, I don't remember that at all.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They did prove the Bible wrong on many things, but if you choose to remain in denial not much we can do about it.

• 1 month ago

More proof that homeschooling produces idiots

• 1 month ago

No, I don't think anyone at all remembers that.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

So, how old were you when your priest started raping you?  8?  9?

You sound like you hate yourself.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.