Lets hope the lads are fresh and ready to win at Old Trafford today, would be sweet to dump them out of this competition lol ?

as they already dumped themselves out of the Champions League lmao

lets help them more ! ^_^

XD

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Thought you wrote 'the ladies'!

• August
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

It never happened because Man Utd are now a better team than Liverpool. Never mind Aces,there is always next year 

• 1 month ago

You lost bro but I am sure Liverpols just like Spurs will bounce back just like the Phoenix emerge from.them flames you get me

• 1 month ago

Good game well played, you guys looked menacing in our final third as the game progressed we got into it ourselves and show you how dangerous we can be ourselves.

I saw glimpses of the Liverpool that were bombing down teams into submission last season in todays game with your slick one touch stuff, but you guys are still like in recovery mode and don't look the same without van dijk.

pleased we played you now than say, when you come back in form which Im sure you will.

The return league fixture at Old Trafford will be MASSIVE if we're both in title contention btw

could be one of the most exciting premier league title races yet.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Well that aged well.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Well, looks like Loserpool dumped themselves out of the competition lol.

• 1 month ago

How did it go ?

No biggie for you guys anyway, you're all about the PL and CL anyway, one less distraction, I guess.

Source(s): Man Utd fan.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The Aces jinx is back. 2020 was a weird year glad we have gone back to normality 

• 1 month ago

Sadly it wasn't to be losing 3-2

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.