Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

How you like Democrats new slogan. America Last?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Sandy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don't like it, and they've made their hatred for America as founded abundantly clear for decades. Now they can express it with reckless abandon, since they own Congress and the WH--BY STEALING THEM!!

• 1 month ago

The only way to make us last was to tell the World America First. That only appeal to uneducated local nationalists. U.S. relies on export to the rest of the world, it would last six months without them. 

• Jerome
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You mean like this.🤔

American, then black-americans, then hispanic-americans, then Asian Americans, then JEWISH Americans and so forth.

In your mind the order is wrong. Why? because law is the only thing that keeps the order right.....lol

You now believe "the last has became the first".....🤔

By those who make laws....and they are rearranging and redefining AMERICANS....👁️

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That was trump. It is the American people who republicans don’t like first.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Its not new. Obama wore the 💩 out of that slogan. Some reason its the only shred of unity the left have. Aside from that they are divided.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I thought the Democrat slogan is China First.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It isn't the Democrats new slogan and you know that.

Ironically, I am a bit old fashioned and will hold the door open for others and let them go first.  It is called being polite, you should try it some time.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

hahahahahahahahahaha -- I get it. Its because it isn't, right? That's what makes it so darn funny.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Very fitting and documented by Jobs killing Joe.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.