Anonymous

Is Aurora another Sofia sock puppet?

Yes. They also both hate america and white men 

"This section is full of multi-account trolls asking and answering their own questions. Zirp and tentofield are also trolls. Those two come here to repeat the same nonsense over and over again that race does not exist and why white people should stop making babies for the sake of the environment. Blah blah blah. I will agree with those two if they relocate to Congo or Mexico or at least China. Until then they both are full of ****. Those anti-white leftists live comfortably in small white towns in Europe/Australia and promote that crap here every day.  "

Okay, nazi-anonymous....

This section is full of multi-account trolls asking and answering their own questions. Zirp and tentofield are also trolls. Those two come here to repeat the same nonsense over and over again that race does not exist and why white people should stop making babies for the sake of the environment. Blah blah blah. I will agree with those two if they relocate to Congo or Mexico or at least China. Until then they both are full of ****. Those anti-white leftists live comfortably in small white towns in Europe/Australia and promote that crap here every day.  

Source(s): Awwww... LMAO someone has copy-pasted my answer and called me names. Everyone I don’t like is Nazi
  • Magui

I don't think so.

Aurora is a legit Mexican user.

calling out users is not allowed here

It could be. Maybe she changed the style a bit so people wouldn't be too suspicious.

• ?

I doubt it...