7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Yes. They also both hate america and white men 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

"This section is full of multi-account trolls asking and answering their own questions. Zirp and tentofield are also trolls. Those two come here to repeat the same nonsense over and over again that race does not exist and why white people should stop making babies for the sake of the environment. Blah blah blah. I will agree with those two if they relocate to Congo or Mexico or at least China. Until then they both are full of ****. Those anti-white leftists live comfortably in small white towns in Europe/Australia and promote that crap here every day.  "

Okay, nazi-anonymous....

• 1 month ago

This section is full of multi-account trolls asking and answering their own questions. Zirp and tentofield are also trolls. Those two come here to repeat the same nonsense over and over again that race does not exist and why white people should stop making babies for the sake of the environment. Blah blah blah. I will agree with those two if they relocate to Congo or Mexico or at least China. Until then they both are full of ****. Those anti-white leftists live comfortably in small white towns in Europe/Australia and promote that crap here every day.  

Attachment image
    Source(s): Awwww... LMAO someone has copy-pasted my answer and called me names. Everyone I don’t like is Nazi
  • Magui
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I don't think so.

Aurora is a legit Mexican user.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

calling out users is not allowed here

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It could be. Maybe she changed the style a bit so people wouldn't be too suspicious.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I doubt it...  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.