Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

I would prefer to wear women’s clothes every day at home even though I’m male, how can I ask my Mum about doing this please?

I am male although I would prefer to wear women’s clothes every day at home, I live with my Mum and sister, my sister doesn’t care but my Mum does and seems to have an issue with this for some reason. How can I approach the subject with my Mum and ask her why she doesn’t want to see me dressed differently, after all it is only clothing and some silicone breasts, I’m not asking to wear things that show off things that others wouldn’t want to see (nor I seeing them).


To the “brave” anonymous troll, This is MY own house, I am supporting my Mum, Sister and her child. Run along now troll and do your weird stuff, stop breaking your mother’s heart, I bet she would be really “proud” of you if she could see what a vile troll you’ve become! 

2 Answers

  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

    You can always sit her down and talk about her reservations about the way you dress. Just go in calmly and maybe ask someone you trust (perhaps your sister) to be there and kinda mediate if things aren't going great. 

  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Your mother may understandably have difficulty with recognizing much less accepting that her son is a transvestite. Out of respect for her, how about waiting until you are out on your own before doing something that might upset her.  You cannot change her, nor can you change yourself, but you could work on respecting her and avoiding upsetting her further.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.