Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 1 month ago

How do I price DVDs so that I make a profit on every sale and include free shipping with eBay?

• Mark

I've sold DVDs on eBay:

1.  I do traditional auctions for free listings and renew.  If it doesn't sell I pull it.

2.  I have 6/9 padded envelopes They are cheap at $ Store and Walmart.  I also save padded envelopes for things I buy..

3.  Send via Media Mail.  Cheapest option around $2.

4.  The $ is in specialty DVDs, and things that you can only get streamed (Charlie Brown Xmas, for ex).  Also Disney always sells, even VHS.

5.  Search eBay to see pricing (select "Completed Items").  See what they go for.  I only list those that go for at least $8+, preferably over $10.

First, change your legal name to Captain Hook, The go to another state, live in your car, make your address general delivery and require payment in cash only.

A hunnert bucks each should cover all your costs if you do all the labels with sharpies.

You won't be selling many.