Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

If people see the rising sign and describe you as per the rising sign wouldn't that mean that you are that as a person?

I am watching this chat show between an Aquarius husband and Capricorn wife. 

The way they husband is speaking ( his spontaneous reaction ), the way he is being described by the wife he sound like a LEO sign mix with a water sign. 

I am like watching my sister. 

Is this a math, science or critical thinking section, you need a lesson in english first, second in minding your own business. If you are educated, you wont be on yahoo answers at horoscope section to ***** about someone. 100 spits on your education and your upbringing. 

• ?

Our Ascendant is our public social "mask".  Someone who knows us really well usually sees beneath/beyond our mask.  And what they usually see will be whatever is dominant in our birthchart.

In astrology our real self is shown by the 10 planets, not the Signs, and the Ascendant is merely the eastern horizon and not a planet at all.

There are 40 to 50 factors in a birth chart, and someone who sounds like a Leo sign could have planets in Leo, could have Leo Rising, could have Sun prominent in the chart, could have Uranus conjunct his Sun, etc etc etc.  This is why astrologers don't bother with guessing.

NO WE ALL HAVE A MIXTURE OF SIGNS IN US...I AM PISCES WITH SCORPIO RISING WHICH MEANS I AM DEEP AND SPIRITUAL AND CARING.