Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Aquarius sister Taurus brother? ?

Does anyone else have a Taurus sibling that’s overly protective? Is that a normal Taurus trait because I also have a Scorpio brother and he doesn’t seem to care about what I do at all but my Taurus bother is very overbearing can anyone else relate ? 

I'm taurus sibbling to a virgo sibbling and I can admit we have blind loyalty and it can be boisterous but its because we care. I would never allow anyone to touch a hair on my sibblings head or they would get their hands cut off. We only protect because we care.

I'm a sister who's an Aquarius and my brother is a Taurus. No, we don't have a good relationship. We actually haven't spoken in a while. For no reason at all, we're just not close. I think your relationships are just your relationships and have nothing to do with your signs.

My baby bro is a Taurus and he is sweet and big and strong.

Did either of you get to choose their sign? Do you really think that we’re all programmed at birth? Where do I find out what is ‘normal' for each sign?