Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetComputer Networking · 1 month ago

Is there a way to use wifi for one day with an extra charge?

Is there a way to use wifi just for one day? Let’s say I pay a certain amount and use it for one day. I do not care about any charge. I just need access to the Internet.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

You can utilize the Wi-Fi Password alternative to change the area of interest's secret phrase. are moderately modest, and they regularly keep going an entire day on a solitary charge.

• David
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you have a smartphone use it as a wifi hotspot

• keerok
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Go to Starbucks. FREE!

If this is for a computer, get a prepaid plan from an ISP, you can load it with any amount you want and use it all in one day.

If you don't have a computer but want to work with one, look for a computer rental shop and stay there the whole day. They most likely have internet connection included in your rental fee. You pay by the hour.

• Bill-M
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There are plenty of FREE WIFI Hot Spots around. Just about any restaurant has Free WIFI as long as you make a purchase.  your local library.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • VP
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You need to explain WHERE you're trying to use Wi-Fi-connectivity.  At your home, apartment, store, cafe, etc.  If you have your own router, tell us the make & model number for specific help.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.