Anonymous

Why do so many men want white women and so many women want white men ? there aren't enough white people to date/marry ?

I'm not white BTW, I came from Asia but I noticed this is true, Indians, East Asians, blacks, Hispanics, Mid Easts, etc... all of them want to date whites, both the men and women. Some even exclusively date white people and proudly declare it, thinking it's cool to declare such thing, although in the back a lot of whites laughed at them and made these people as jokes.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Inferiority complex  simple as that

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

For most non-racists, skincolour is not a criterion for choosing dating partners

• Magui
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Most people around the world date and marry within their own population groups.

I think "whites" are not that much in demand. Why would they be? They are just like anyone else. People are people and that is it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Superior White Aryan master genes 💪🏻

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

All of them don’t want to date them, because I’m apart of THEM and I will never date a white person. So I guess you’re mistaken. If you date them exclusively just say that but don’t include all of us.😊✌🏽

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.