Anonymous

Why do so many men want white women and so many women want white men ? there aren't enough white people to date/marry ?

I'm not white BTW, I came from Asia but I noticed this is true, Indians, East Asians, blacks, Hispanics, Mid Easts, etc... all of them want to date whites, both the men and women. Some even exclusively date white people and proudly declare it, thinking it's cool to declare such thing, although in the back a lot of whites laughed at them and made these people as jokes.

Inferiority complex  simple as that

For most non-racists, skincolour is not a criterion for choosing dating partners

• Magui

Most people around the world date and marry within their own population groups.

I think "whites" are not that much in demand. Why would they be? They are just like anyone else. People are people and that is it.

Superior White Aryan master genes 💪🏻

All of them don’t want to date them, because I’m apart of THEM and I will never date a white person. So I guess you’re mistaken. If you date them exclusively just say that but don’t include all of us.😊✌🏽