Jack asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Did Yahoo Answers get rid of the ability to edit or delete answers?

I accidentally answered the question at the bottom of the page instead of what I was reading. It looks so silly lol. It won't let me edit or delete and it used to, I'd at least edit and say it's a mistake. Why did they get rid of this? 

• .

You cannot edit an answer to a question that has a "Favorite Answer" selected. As long as there is no FA selected, you may edit.

• Daniel

No they did not Remove the Ability to Edit or Delete the Answer the only change that was made was you cant do it from the Main Category page if you want to change something on your Answer you have to go Into the Question and then find your Answer and from there click on the Edit Button to Edit or Delete your Answer 

The Policy is the Same you are able to make changes or Delete your Answer as long as there is no Best Answer Picked 

you cannot edit  a CLOSED answer....... one that has already been awarded  a Best answer............but you sure can still edit current answers,   on questions that  are still open. 

You probably answered some 10 year old question, since Yahoo insists on shoving those down our throats for some odd reason, known only to them.