What type of rock is this?

I found this rock in my backyard. I didn't really think anything of it except that it was clearly tumbled and I have no idea how it got in my backyard. It's about 2.25cm and is white/clear. A picture is below. Any ideas?

Believe it or not,  gravel when tumbled will produce the most amazing pretty rocks that you can imagine.  That rock is a quartz, very common river gravel, and nothing special compared to other gravel specimens.  Looks like something a kid lost, or playing with a sling shot.

Quartz.  It's very common.  Often you'll find pieces like that in landscaping rocks.

Looks like white quartz to me.  the kind of thing you find at most museums for kids.  It's been through a tumbler to smooth the outside. 

https://www.amazon.com/Fantasia-Materials-Polished...

Weathered glass, often found on beaches when ordinary glass is continually washed by waves.

• G

It looks a lot like confuberite.