Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Joe Biden (Democratic Party) vs. Mitt Romney (Republican Party) vs. Donald Trump (Patriot Party). Who would you vote for?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Dump can't run from prison and Romney  hates the lgbtq community so Biden.

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

As someone who occupies a centrist place somewhere between conservative Democrat and liberal Republican (terms that used to NOT be oxymoronic), i could support either the democrats or the republicans based on their specific issues. That also means I would NOT and could not be support a demagogue political arsonist or his cult followers like off the deep end of the far right. 

• 1 month ago

Most definitely Trump. The Republican Party is soon to be phased out. They are to much like democrats, who suck donor dick before standing by their constituents 

• 1 month ago

The most qualified one, Donald Trump.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Trump................

• 1 month ago

What good would voting do anyway, the Democrat party would just ‘find’ whatever votes they needed to win overnight, or possibly whilst there was a pretend plumbing leak.

• Jeff D
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Probably Trump; but I'd prefer to see a real conservative on the ballot.

• 1 month ago

Trump will be in too much trouble and will be found guilty of federal crimes.  Hopefully justice will be served and he will never be able to hold federal office for anything.  

• Matt
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Joe Biden, and of course he would win since the Conservative vote would be split 

• 1 month ago

Trump.  I will never vote for tHe establishment.  We should vote ut evy singler establishment Crony and only elect people that vow to pass term limits.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.