The RAM slots on the MOBO say A1 and B1. Does it mean it has a double channel memory?

Update:

Will I need identical RAMs?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

So, in Orthodox Church you have one cup and one spoon for body and blood of Jesus; no one gets sick. Roman Catholics tried one cup one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery, then its inhabitants will get sick too. COVID measures (closure, disposable cups, disposable spoons, washing spoon in some liquid after each use, masks, etc.) = heresy. Orthodox churches who participated in COVID measures = no longer pure brides of Christ = now they serve Satan; Patriarch Irenaios 1st blessed Catacomb movement more than five years ago; what you need is antimins (remains of saints sewn into a towel), wax candles, one cup and one spoon

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's); reject all vaccines, tests, temperature scans
  • 1 month ago

They may just be providing different names for diagnostic purposes.  However, if you have interleaving turned on, then absolutely YES you will need identical RAMs.

• Bill-M
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Dual Channel RAM is normally indicated by different color RAM slots.

Say you have Four RAM Slots.  Two may be White and Two May be Black.

That is Dual Channel.   Yes, you need FOUR Matched RAM chips, all exactly the same.

• 1 month ago

no, it does not.  see your mobo's documentation or online description to determine that

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • BigE
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I usually consult like crucial or kingston on memory layout.  I know on my servers, if you don't put identical memory in certain channels, it won't work or ignore some of it because it does interleave memory for speed, where it uses both in tandem.

If you can't find it, then you need to go the mother board manufacturer for the layout and type.

• 1 month ago

They all have dual channel memory.  The A1 and B1 are markings to help you know where to install the two RAM sticks so that dual channel will be possible.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.