Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

I want to cook a 5 wagyu beef well done but I don't want to ruin the flavor?

I can't stand seeing any type of red pink or anything like that in the middle

• John

Learn how to eat good food cooked well. Almost the whole world eats beef rare to medium rare and none of them have died or even become sick from it.

I want to win the lottery but I don't want to buy tickets. 

I want to get paid but I don't want to go to work. 

Get the point here...Sometimes the Want's in life are impossible 

If you want tender moist beef but want it cooked "well done" get Chuck Roast and make a soup or stew. Slow and low cooking will render a usually tough piece of meat tender and flavorful. 

Cooking any steak to well done will degrade the flavor. Cooking beef to well done will render out the fat sweat out the juices. The flavor is in the fat and in the juices.

I needed to remark on a ton of the appropriate responses previously posted, yet choose to simply ... Commonly, no individuals don't cook costly steaks, and Wagyu hamburger is all around done. ... of demolishing supper by cooking any steak, particularly an expensive and heavenly wagyu. ... a decent or a terrible steak taste like also they do not understand what is Wagyu meat.

Cook it medium rare, put on a blindfold and have someone feed it to you. Or, just take a $50.00 bill, set fire to it and lick the ashes. They will taste just as good as that well done steak.

• Cooking it well done is going to ruin the flavour; you'll have cooked it out.  Waygu has more marbling (which is fat); overcook it and the fat will render out.  Suggestion: don't eat red meat.

OMG if you are going to cook that beef to death just leave it for someone else to enjoy it and go to McD's. If you cook it past pink you have destroyed it. 

• kswck2

If you want your steaks thin, tough, burnt and dry, do NOT use Wagyu beef. It is a crime. 

Not possible.  Then again, if you like steaks well done you don't know what the flavor is anyway. 

Just drench it in ketchup, after boiling or microwaving it for 20 minutes.

Quality beef should never be eaten any other way...