What is your favorite video games in the 2020's so far?

Based on the few new games I've played, I'd say Hades then Last of us 2 then final fantasy 7 remake. I haven't played Yakuza Like a dragon yet, but when I do that will probably take the top spot because I love yakuza games. 

I haven't played many modern games recently but I enjoyed Risk of Rain 2. I haven't played Black Mesa in a few years but technically it got released this year so I'll consider that my favourite game of this year since it definitely should've aged well. Plus, the Xen trailer and gameplay looked amazing!

Fall Guys. My best game still I love it when playing!

CP2077 despite its drawbacks, it was fun to to play it, did not complete it as I'm waiting for it to be properly fixed, only game I cared for anyway, as I'm just a casual gamer.

The Last of Us Part II

Doom Eternal

Genshin Impact

Sackboy

Demon's Souls Remake

CoD Black Cops Cold War

AC Valhalla

SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2

Spiderman Miles Morales

hitman 3

Microsoft flight simulator

The continuous Coronavirus pandemic set a more brilliant than-common focus on gaming in 2020, with a secluded populace searching for diversion they could appreciate from the security of home. How blessed then that close by the year's numerous diseases, 2020 additionally conveyed the absolute most noteworthy games as of late.

From laid-back life test systems to a foreseen continuation that investigated recurrent savagery, the gaming scene was packed with alternatives for any individual who needed to get their psyches off the reliably inauspicious reality around them. The renewed introduction and reimagination of the exemplary "Last Fantasy VII" featured the late-winter, while the November presentation of the PlayStation 5 introduced a cutting edge saint the gaming scene both required and merited. Indeed, even with various defers pushing the eagerly awaited "Cyberpunk 2077" past our Dec. 1 cutoff for Game of the Year thought, there was no deficiency of commendable competitors for that title.

• Kyle

ac valhalla

modern warfare

watch dogs legion

ac odyssey 

cyberpunk 2077

• Uboat

hitman 3

Microsoft flight simulator

Efootball PES 2020

f1 2020

crusader kings 3

project hospital

Not for broadcast

Anno 1800

Wreckfest

probably many i've missed, because there are plenty of quality games..released recently, hopefully you are not bias towards  console games, because that would be?, well i'm sure you can guess

@Jo,  how about   why bother answering?

Final Fantasy 7 Remake