Would you ever rehome a child?

If you had a child from age one to age 13. Physically Fight you and calls you all types of curse names. Even state they hated you. 

The same child you gave up 12 years of your life for? What would you do?

Youths aged I2-I5 are harder at rehoming than children zx

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

• Audrey

I would first drag their sorry a55 to to a psychiatrist.

.

Just be there. Get advise on Elder Abuse. You could be friends eventually.

I would go to parenting courses and sign my family up for counseling sessions ASAP. My child is my responsibility to teach, nurture and grow. If I'm doing a sh"*t job at it then I would get professional coaching to help me learn better techniques to parent my child. If my child is acting out this way I would be worried that he/she is being bullied or facing issues that she/he is struggling to deal with. I would be supportive, firm and get my family the help it needs to come together. What type of parent would allow their kid to leave or be removed from the family home?! 

• Sky

If by some freak of nature I had a kid, and if the kid turned out like that despite all my efforts to raise him/her to be kind, respectful, considerate, and nice, if these things just started happening I would probably take the kid to a psychologist to find out what's going on.  But if it's just the case of the kid is an asshole, I'd put the kid into military school.

• edward

The only place without lashes would the thier tongue.  My parents are not afraid of me.  If i wanted to get physical, that’s fine, we can mix it up outside.  I wasn’t ever stupid enough to take them up on one of those offers

You know, there's a movie that entertains this EXACT question called Mommy. It's from four or five years ago and was directed Xavier Dolan and stars Antoine-Olivier Pilon, who does the most AWESOME job portraying the 13-year-old who fights and calls his single mom (absent father) all sorts of names and would say he hated her and is just fraught with incorrigibility and rage and always has been. He should've gotten an Oscar. It's an amazing movie that will dumbfound you. And it absolutely does answer your question. That is, in fact, how the movie ends, but I'm not going to tell you what the ending is, just that the ending actually quite cleverly portrays how it would play out if the answer to your question is yes AND if the answer to your question is no.

So get on your streaming service and see how you can see the movie Mommy. You won't regret it. It's one of those movies that's kind of obscure yet so amazing that you think it might be one of the best movies you've ever seen and you wonder how come it's not more known about.