Do people wear masks in your dreams? ?

Almost every night I have a dream where I’m confused why no one is wearing a mask. It’s always in a different setting, but each time I am shocked I’m the only one wearing a mask. 

I don’t think I have ever seen anyone with a mask in my dreams. However I’m always aware that they “should” be wearing one. 

Do people in your dreams wear masks? Are you aware of covid in your dreams? 

I’m curious! 

Not one person in any of my dreams, I can honestly say, since this damned pandemic started, not one has ever had a protective face mask on.  And I've not once even noted it.

That's not surprising to me, having kept dream journals for many years, and even after stopping I continue to reflect on my dreams each day.  They often show me that I might not be fully aware of something in the moment when conscious.

Do you normally see most people in your waking hours wearing masks?  Are you often bothered that people aren't wearing masks?  If you encounter a person not wearing a mask, do you feel that you've done all you could to protect yourself?  Do you allow yourself to feel anger towards others when they don't wear masks?

Those kinds of questions about your conscuious moments might help you understand your unconscious reflections.

I’m a nursery school teacher and the only dreams that I’ve had that involve masks is where we forget to have all of the kids wear them! They do such a great job keeping them on, so I’m not sure why I dream this! 

No people in my dreams never wear masks

Your question brought me to a dead stop.  Now that you have brought this subject up, one would truly wonder about  it.  The coronavirus is a pandemic, yet how many of us have internalized this information so well that even in our dreams we see people with masks on? In my opinion we should be having some dreams like that, but not all of our dreams.  Sometimes dreams are for our subconscious minds to have fun and release the tensions of the day.  But realistic dreams you would suspect that people should have absorbed the concept of wearing a mask by now. 

• Sky

So far, no.  I can't recall even one dream I've had where people were wearing masks (the kind to prevent the current ongoing plague).  However, as a member of the furry fandom I've had a lot of dreams that were set at furry conventions, and the people who were in fursuits were of course wearing masks (the fursuit head).  But I don't think that's what you're referring to in this question.

• OTTO

Yes. And in my dream if someone is not wearing a mask, I social distance.

i dont remember, i rarely remember my dreams

Nobody ever wears anything in my dreams. I'm 100% serious. In all my dreams, everyone's always naked. Not just sexy dreams, all dreams. I've always wondered if that means anything. But then I just blow it off because I'm pretty sure dreams are just dreams and don't actually mean anything.