Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

Why do young people wear light clothing in the winter?

Then complain how cold they are? I'm young and I don't understand why people my age, mostly guys, wear light clothing in the winter and then sit in class or complain in the store about how cold they are. What is the logic or lack thereof to wearing a light hoodie, no hat or gloves and sweatpants in a time when its snowing and around 15° out? 

Not the color of the clothing, what I mean light is a sweatshirt, no hat, no gloves, shorts or sweatpants and they walk around complaining about how cold they are. 

We incline toward white garments in summer since white garments reflect the greater part of the sun's warmth and assimilate almost no of the sun's warmth and keep our body cool.

Maybe they underestimated how cold it would actually be for them? Or it could be a style choice? Not many young people would wear a three-piece suit (although maybe they should, since it looks nice) to a cafe or school so they would go for the style they are used to but it backfired? Or they could have felt warmer in the morning and lost their heat throughout the day?

If they chose to wear that clothing, they have to deal with the consequences. We don't have winter in 🇵🇭. But I won't wear a light clothes in case I visited a country during winter.

They want to show off their tattoos and piercings so that they can attract young members of the opposite sex.

It's a lack of common sense that's prevalent in society today.  They say kids are getting smarter but I don't see it.  They don't even know how to dress themselves. 

I am 23 and I do not do that, neither does any of my friends, we live in the mountains of PA and it gets cold and plenty of snow. Even when I was in college they always bundled up!

This is confusing. Usually keeping warm in such cold knows neither fashion nor style. I can only guess that no one educated them about the horrors of frostbite. 

White is associated with winter. It does not matter what the color is, it is how warm the jacket keeps you.  There is no connection between clothing colors and seasons.

• X

Because they are retarded...