Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Why do some accounts' answers not show up on the answers feed?

You can see them when your alt account is open. When you check the answers with an alt account, they are not visible. 

6 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The spam filter sometimes catches posts (mobile and desktop devices alike). It's an ongoing bug in the system, for years now. If that happens to your answer, do some editing to your answer, it will probably show up (sometimes it won't). It may take more than one edit. Sometimes an answer will post and be visible UNTIL you edit it, and that causes it to disappear (further editing usually fixes it). This has been going on for quite a while now, and is very annoying. Users often don't realize their posts aren't being seen by others. It happens to me a lot, if I edit a post or try include certain links.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Been a glitch for years. The spam filter gets triggered at random times and "ghosts" your answer. 

Editing and/or removing the link usually allows it to post.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If its your Answer try Editing it and then Resubmit it and see if that Fixes It 

Or if you mean your seeing it in your Notifications but not the actual Question 

If you see Answers in Notifications but not the Question its Due to the Answer got Reported and

Deleted after the Notification for it was Sent out Yahoo does not update there Notification when

Someone's Answer gets Removed

• 1 month ago

wouldn't know as I don't have any  "alt" accounts. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Known glitch. Edit your answer and it will usually show. It also happens less if you post in desktop mode.

• 1 month ago

I believe there's a setting to hide your answers and stuff from other people on your profile.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.