Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

Don't know anything about men's pants?

My 12 yr. old son's measurement around his belly 34".  I found pants that are 34X30.  Is that the size I should get?  

Update:

*Is 34"

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Simply try out that best fits check the label size

• 1 month ago

The 34 is for the waist so that's right as far as it goes.  The 30 is the inseam or pants length.  Measure from inside the crotch to the top of the foot on your son.  That will give you the second measurement.  If he's average height 30 will do.  If he's tall you may need 32 or 34. 

• 1 month ago

You must have a rall son lolgnfnf

• 1 month ago

34" is waist measurement and 30" is inside leg measurement

Do you know what his waist and inside leg measurements are as these measurements would be for an adult make and pants would probably be to big, 

you should measure his waist and inside leg to get correct size of pants for him.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Take your son to a clothing store and have him try on some pants.  No one knows how long are his legs.  That is what the #30 represents.

• fcas80
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

34x30 is 34 waist and 30 inseam.  The inseam measures the distance from the crotch seam to the bottom of the pant.  Measure his inseam, then get the appropriate size.

https://www.landsend.com/article/how-are-mens-pant...

• Mercy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes if that is the correct height- 30 inches.

• 1 month ago

Buy it ,,no matter the size.. simply go to the tailor to fix it

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.