Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Trump is thinking about making his own political party called the “patriot party”, how badly will this hurt the GOP?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Ivan
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Who knows. The T-party taking over the GOP is what really hurt it.

• 1 month ago

The way THESE GOP lying cockroaches have acted ... it would be easy for the new Patriot Party to run them over like a bug. I dropped my Republican affiliation because of them in 2017.

• Kieth
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It will separate the trumpublitards from the republicans, eliminating the republicans from the political spectrum. The better news is, Trump's new party will have even fewer members.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Can't wait ! All INBREDS together in one room with cameras. Better than Saturday night live😀. Hell I might come once in a while, just for laughs

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No more than independent third party voters do.

Trump had his chance in 2016.

• 1 month ago

Those losers can all go down together, they deserve to unless the Congress starts working together with the Democrats. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It will hurt both parties by splitting the vote. Not a bad idea. Truthdenier wants congress to work with democrats but cried for them not to work with Republicans. LOL see folks, this is the stupidity that votes democrat.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.