Why are so many rich people bad dressers?

Ok for example, the following picture. This was taken at Mar-A-Lago in Palm beach during a ball last year. The suit doesn't even look like it was tailored right for his body (The Guy on the left) frame. Its about 2 sizes too big.

Also what is up with the guys hair and that woman in the middle? What kind of outfit is that and tacky jewelry? Also all the makeup, is that really necessary? 

Older guy on the right looks ok though.

Attachment image

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I guess they like to save money for retirement

• Cause they just don't care.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They are already rich so they don’t have to impress anybody

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I've noticed this with many western and Korean celebrities, I've come to the conclusion that they want to give the illusion that they're "just like us" and so they deliberately dress like they shop at salvation army.

It makes their fans swoon over how 'ReLaTaBLe" they are, and in turn generates them more money.   

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It is they're life and they're money, AND THEY'RE business. Not yours, mine or anybody else's. If you or I do not like it oh well! Even average people dresses hideous at times! 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because they feel entitled, and are eccentric.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They just bought the clothes because of famous fashion designers and the brand. Those clothes are trendy as well.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

you couldn't afford to buy either of those suits

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Most don't have a clue. Most female celebrities on red carpets look atrocious. Knowing how to dress well is not their forte and they probably don't care. That dude who needs a haircut thinks he's being hip. It's fashionable for guys to wear unmatching pants and jacket, though their colour choices may not blend well. 

• 1 month ago

yeah, same with Mark Zuckerberg, Adam Sandler, etc.

Dunno why rich people dress like slobs.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.